Driveway Entrance Permits
Under Bylaw 2017.04, an Entrance Permit is required to construct, repair, alter or relocate an entrance onto a road under the authority of the Township. This bylaw was also includes the installation of headwalls.
@ramara.ca. Under Bylaw 2017.04, property owners will follow the following process:
- Property owner will complete application, stake the location and pay for inspection fees at the Township building.
- Works will check to ensure location is acceptable and determine size of culvert needed and relay information back to property owner.
- Property owner will provide contractor information and schedule an inspection to occur during the culvert installation.
- Works will inspect during installation.
- Additional inspections will require an additional fee.
Please note that every person who contravenes this Bylaw is guilty of an offence and upon conviction is liable to a fine or penalty.
Culvert / Access Permit Application (Driveway Culvert/Entrance) in fillable pdf format or in nonfillable pdf format (Revised January 2017)
[If experiencing difficulty accessing a fillable form, please try Internet Explorer for your web browser.
If using Mozilla Firefox, right click the link and choose "Save link as..." to download the form.]