Brechin Community Centre Board of Management - BCCB
The Brechin Community Centre Board (BCCB) is a volunteer board in Ramara Township that is responsible for managing and maintaining the public parks in Brechin and Lagoon City.
Members of the Brechin Community Centre Board of Management are appointed by Council to operate and maintain its 4 park areas.
Our 2 main locations are the Brechin Ball Park and the Lagoon City Park.
The Board of Management meets on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 9:30 am at the Brechin Community Centre Board Meeting Room, located at 3227 Ramara Rd 47.
Nancy Huddleston - Chair
Janet Johnson - Secretary / Treasurer
John Appleby - Councillor Ward 4
Kal Johnson - Councillor - Ward 5
The Board is always looking for volunteers.
Brechin Ball Park
Our Brechin Ball Park is located at 3227 Ramara Road 47
The Brechin Park offers our residents multiple facilities such as:
- A newly renovated barrier-free building containing a meeting room of approx. 520 sq ft, two washrooms and a non-staffed OPP office space
- Ball diamond with lights
- 1800 sq ft pavilion with electrical/water service
- New Playground
- Dog Park - new in 2016!
- Ramara trail connects out Brechin Ball Park to Lagoon City
Use the Brechin Ball Park for hosting your next event!
Please see our rental agreement application form.
The Brechin Ball Park also provides advertising opportunities for Ramara Businesses around our Ball Diamond.
For only $125.00 annually your business sign will be in full view all year long. Please contact our Secretary/ Treasurer for details!
Lagoon City Park
Our Lagoon City Park is located at 116 Lake Avenue
The Lagoon City Park offers our residents multiple facilities such as:
- Beautiful sandy beach on Lake Simcoe
- Playground with playground equipment
- Park area has multiple benches and picnic tables
- Access to the footbridges and trails within Lagoon City
- Located in the heart of Lagoon City, surrounded by several marinas and restaurants